As i told you before im bored! Sila bersabar yep!
I opened up blogger on the computer and things change A LOT! I definitely need to remove that crappy chatbox of mine since its full of spam. Urgh. And that playlist too coz i dont even know if it ever works haha. And that big picture up there. Yup that ladies, needs to go away!!
Anyway, i posted a picture of tomatoes in my last post (haha last post poyo gile) from the Farmer's market. I dont remember if id ever explain to you guys what it is sooo ; Farmer's market is similar to Pasar Pagi but without the fish,chicken,meat or anything thats wet. Its fairly dry and clean market with a lot of fruits, vegetables, and flowers, and food of course (the only reason why i keep going back haha)
I was thinking of sharing with you guys more of the Farmer's market pictures here. I do upload them on fb but mostly in my other acct. So maybe this is a better place to upload them, just for fun coz i think it is somewhat easier than to upload it on fb. Orrr maybe im just excited with the new app haha.
I'll try to catch up with the things that i really wanna share with you guys (for those who i already make promise to and for those who really care coz idw to be annoying) hahahaha
Other than that, i will work on changing a few stuff in my blog if i hv time to do so.. And kinda update on cool stuffs that i did and will do here.. Lastly, have a blessed Ramadan.
P/s: since i post this via phone idk how to put captions to my pictures. Hahaha











sorry for the totally out of scale pics haha will change my phone setting =D
ReplyDelete